[Updated on July 20, 2023] It’s been over 9 months and this tiny speaker has been playing slow music in the studio mostly religious rhymes. The audio quality is vocal-centric and the bass is flatline. For 500 Rs, it’s a good quality product. Back to Zebronics ZEB County 3W review.
if you need a budget-friendly Bluetooth speaker under 1000 Rs odds of you checking out Zebronics Zeb County 3W is very high. Primarily, as it is the best selling one under 500 Rs and secondly it offers so much to be believed for the price! So we bought it about 9 months ago, and here is our Zebronics ZEB County 3W Review.
Here you will get to know everything from Pros & Cons, Alternatives, Built Quality, Look & Feel, Features, Audio Quality, and finally our Verdict on what we feel about it. Are there any other recommendations?
Before beginning the review, if you are new to PadhKeDekho.com, we buy products and review them as a customer would do. Everyone like these kinds of reviews except the brand as we do not care what the brand’s marking says, we share what our editorial team feels about the products.
As support to us, if you shop from Amazon using the below links we will earn some commission that lets us buy more products. This ultimately helps readers like you to make a better-informed decision.
Let’s begin the Zebronics Zeb County 3W Review with pros and cons.
Zebronics ZEB County 3W Pros & Cons
Best Buy (Amazon)
IPX5 Water resistance
Mivi Roam 2
Infinity (JBL) Fuze Paint
Dual EQ Mode
If you have hopes of soft-touch material then sorry you ain’t getting that here! But for the price, the plastic used is good. Pressing the speaker will not make a single squeaking noise. This is actually quite impressive for the price. Be it the back or the front except for the front grill the overall construction is hard plastic. Just like the buttons!
The buttons have a clicky feeling but in our one month of testing, these did a good job. In the very same way, the back panel where you will have all your connectivity modes i.e. ports offer a decent build too. Moreover, the on-off leaver doesn’t feel fragile.
As far as the holder goes, the plastic strip is quite sturdy. I did use it outdoors and carried it like an old school suitcase and it was fine. Moreover, I dropped it quite a few times and it witnesses no damage or even scratches. For the size of the Bluetooth speaker, the height of the holder is decent. If there was a little more space then would’ve been more comfortable for people with slightly bigger hands.
So as per the built quality concerns, you will have none and it’s quite durable against falls as well.
Hence, Zebronics ZEB County 3W gets 8/10.
Look & Feel
The look is quite subjective but it can have a direct impact on the buying decision. So let me break it up for you. If you were fond of the old-school cassette player look then you will like this one. It has a retro design to it.
People from the 80s and 90s will get that! This design is timeless. Unlike cassettes player that have speakers on the sides, this one has one that too in the center where you would have put the cassette! So yes, it carries that nostalgia.
Not just looks, it’s practical too, thanks to the briefcase-like handle you can carry it around, and will not cause any discomfort or block the audio output. In this price range, many Bluetooth speakers are even smaller than this but don’t give comfort to carry around. Moreover, audio blocking is quite possible when you will be holding those.
But it’s not all good news with Zebronics Zeb County 3W either. The handle is good but it makes reaching the buttons slightly uncomfortable in the beginning. Like after 3 to 4 days of using it, I got a hang of it, and it’s functioning too.
So, we would give Zebronics ZEB County 3W 7/10 in terms of look and feel.
Zebronics surely did homework before launching this. All the features you can expect in a 1000 Rs Bluetooth speaker are present in this one for just 600 Rs! To be honest, the features made up my decision to buy this speaker. What is so special about Zebronics Zeb County 3W Bluetooth speaker? Let’s have a look.
The main highlight of this speaker is portability. It’s certainly not the smallest but can be taken in your backpack and has a “take-anywhere” nature! The speaker is only 280 Grams so carrying along is not a problem.
Thanks to the retro design you have a suitcase-like holder which helps if you plan to take it out for a walk. So if you need a small solution for your immediate music need like a bathroom speaker or a tiny portable solution then this is something to consider.
Another thing where Zebronics did great is in terms of color choices. In total, there are 10 options to choose from. I’ve not seen any Bluetooth speaker that comes in so many color options like this.
For me though and other team members, the main highlight was the connectivity. You get Bluetooth (version 5.0), Aux mode (it’s different than the regular setup), FM, Memory card support, and even pen drive support.
The Aux mode is quite different on this one. The cable supplied has one end as USB 2.0 and the other has a regular 3.5mm jack. So you will need to insert the 3.5mm jack in the music source and the USB in the speaker. So don’t worry if you don’t find an Aux port on the Zebronics Zeb County 3W Bluetooth speaker!
With all these features and connectivity, Zebronics has given a big battery that can last for about 10 hours. This is great as it’s not a very compact speaker putting in a big battery was a wise decision. Here are the battery samples that we got in 1 month of use.
So these are the big features that we were impressed to see on a 600 Rs Bluetooth speaker.
Zebronics Zeb County 3W Features: 9/10
As far as audio goes, this Bluetooth speaker has a 3-watt output power and a 57mm audio driver on a single speaker at the front. So how does it sound? is it loud enough? After spending a month here are my thoughts about the Zebronics Zeb 3W County audio quality.
The Bluetooth speaker is quite loud and can easily suffice audio needs in a room at 12×12 dimensions. For that, you have to be at full volume. if you got a smaller area or a closed room then the output will be even better. So for loudness, it’s quite good.
Since it’s a single speaker that produces everything i.e. vocals, treble, instruments bass, etc. Zebronics have tuned it in a way where vocals and instruments and treble are given more importance than the bass. Bass is there, but certainly not a punchy one.
The overall audio quality is clean and vocal-centric. At full volume though, you will find some audio distortion.
This sound signature is good for enjoying, music, religious hymns, podcasts, TV serials, music videos, movies, and stand-up comedies.
Or you can consider it like an extension to your regular smartphone speakers. Certainly will help you have a better meeting experience. So Zebronics took all the essentials and drop them into this tiny speaker.
Zebronics ZEB County 3W Audio Quality: 8/10
Zebronics ZEB County 3W Review – Battery Backup
We’ve used many headphones, speakers, soundbars, and even UPS from Zebronics, and what they claim about the battery is quite similar to the real-world figures.
For context, the brand claims about 10 hours of battery backup on this portable Bluetooth speaker. If you like to play songs at full volume then you will not be able to hit the 10 hours claim. With that volume, you can expect around 6 to 7 hours.
At a volume near 80 to 90%, it can last for about 8.5 hours. To claim the 10-hour claim you will need to be around 60 percent volume. To be frank, it’s about good for the size.
What about the charging? Does Zebronics ZEB County 3W support fast charging? Well, charging is not the strong suit of this Bluetooth speaker. Since it doesn’t support fast charging or charge with a charger above 5 Watt changes.
Even then, the charging time is around 2 to 2.5 hours depending upon the charger. Some users reported about 5 hours of charging time but they used a very low-powered charger to prevent battery issues in the longer run.
A few points though, Zebronics should upgrade it with a USB-C interface and support fast charging. So in terms of battery backup, Zebronics did a good job and we are quite satisfied with the battery backup.
Zebronics ZEB County 3W Review Battery Backup: 8/10
Should You Buy Zebronics Zeb 3W Wireless Bluetooth Speaker?
Yes, as a complete package for the price of 500 Rupees, it’s a good buy. Why? You get good built quality, comfortable portability, a small but very “loud” speaker, retro design, amazing color options, good battery backup and so many connectivity options like FM, Aux, Bluetooth, Memory card reader, and more.
The most important thing, the speaker offers clear vocals with instruments that are perfect for a room where most people are going to use it that way.
As far as connectivity goes, We had no issues listing music from the memory card which by the way is supported to 32GB. FM works fine if you have good network reception at home. It’s certainly better than the other as the aux cable provided works as an antenna as well.
So in terms of practicality, I don’t have any major reasons to reject it.
What’s not good? It’s the lack of fast charging and Micro USB for charging. Another thing can be the design. Yes, many folks like the old “retro” design but the likes of Infinity and Mivi are very popular thanks to the compact design. so if you are looking for a compact audio solution then Zebronics ZEB County 3W might not be the ideal choice.
You can consider the below Bluetooth options under the 1000 Rs that we’ve tested.
Best Buy (Amazon)
IPX5 Water resistance
Mivi Roam 2
Infinity (JBL) Fuze Paint
Dual EQ Mode
That’s the end of the article. If you found Zebronics ZEB County 3W Review helpful then do share the word with someone who might be looking for a Bluetooth speaker under 1000 Rs. Got any last-minute questions? Then, feel free to ping us on below social accounts we love to help as many readers as we can.
As support to us, you can buy this Bluetooth speaker from Amazon via the button below. We will earn some commission at no additional cost to you. This helps us buy new products which ultimately help readers like you. Thanks for the support so far!
- BoAt Airdopes 141 ANC Review? The Best ANC TWS under 2000?BoAt has just launched Airdopes 141 ANC which is an entry-level ANC earbud under 2000 Rs. If we go by the comments and ratings, it’s been selling like hot cake! We’ve been using it for over 2 months now and this BoAt Airdopes 141 ANC review is all you need! With this launch, there are… Read More »BoAt Airdopes 141 ANC Review? The Best ANC TWS under 2000?
- Sony MDR EX15AP Review | Lil Sony Packs Power!Sony MDR-EX15AP is the lite version of Sony MDR-EX155AP (Review) that we recommend as of today! This one, the “little” Sony cost half the price and gave surprisingly good results. Here’s our detailed feedback on the Sony MDR EX15AP review after 1 month of testing. Under 1000 Rs, there are tons of wired earphones to… Read More »Sony MDR EX15AP Review | Lil Sony Packs Power!
- RAZER DeathAdder Essential Mouse Review | Segment’s Best!Everyone who is into PC gaming dreams of owning RAZER gaming peripherals. They make top-tier niece-centric computer peripherals and come at a premium price. Their budget mouse is DeathAdder which we’ve been using for over two months. This RAZER DeathAdder Essential Mouse Review covers everything! Let’s start with the Pros and cons, unboxing experience, built… Read More »RAZER DeathAdder Essential Mouse Review | Segment’s Best!
- JBL Tune 510BT Review | Perfect Dual BT Pairing & 10+ Reasons!While testing headphones for around 3000 Rs, the JBL Tune 510BT impressed us. There are many reasons for it, that we will share in this detailed article. We’ve been using it for over a month now and this JBL Tune 510BT Review is all you need. If you are new here, I am Angaddeeep Singh,… Read More »JBL Tune 510BT Review | Perfect Dual BT Pairing & 10+ Reasons!
- Noise Twist Smartwatch Review | Best Wearable Under 1500 Rs?Noise has just launched a new smartwatch under 2000 Rs, that offers 100+ sport modes, an auto workout selector, IP68 water resistance, and a 1.39 circular dial watch. Does it offer what it claims or it’s just another budget smartwatch in the already overloaded market? Let’s find out in this Noise Twist smartwatch review! At… Read More »Noise Twist Smartwatch Review | Best Wearable Under 1500 Rs?
- Portronics Bubble Keyboard Review! Can it Really Bear 3 Devices?Getting a wireless keyboard that can be used with 3 devices side by side might not mean a lot for many but is a blessing for someone who uses dual devices for work. if you don’t know dual device connection is achieved by using Bluetooth as a USB adapter, which means it is available in… Read More »Portronics Bubble Keyboard Review! Can it Really Bear 3 Devices?